|The Beckett Babydaddy Fic-a-thon!!!
||[Oct. 1st, 2007|10:49 pm]
Who's Your Daddy?
The rules are simple. Follow these steps and we'll be square:
1. Comment to this post with the following information (we don't ask much):
- Penname/LJ name example: Fia Reynne/fiareynne
- Pairing (You can pair anyone from SGA or SG-1 with Carson, male or female, as long as he knocks 'em up. Hey, it's the Pegasus galaxy -- anything can happen! Except for crossovers outside of the franchise.) example: Carson/Teyla or Beckett/Emmagan -- NO SMUSHED NAMES PLEASE.
2. Join the community (although technically this can be done before #1.) Sign-ups close October 14th.
3. Once your claim has been accepted, write your story, and post it to this community before October 20th. You MUST NOT link your story in any other communities until October 21st. You CAN, however, post in your personal journal and link it in this community.
That's it! Character bashing/pairing bashing will NOT be permitted. If someone writes Carson with a character you don't like/don't like him with, live with it. The people who don't like him with/don't like the character of your choosing will do the same thing. Golden rule, people. We all learned it in Kindergarten. (Well, most of us. But we should all have learned it by now!)
ETA: In the name of fairness, please place the words "SLASH/MPREG" or "HET" (In caps!) somewhere in your header. Preferably in the warnings; there are folks on either side of the fence who don't want to think about what's on the other side and it's only fair not to force it on them. We should be able to figure it out from the pairing, but it doesn't hurt to specify in case someone's not familiar with a character name. All stories are expected to be placed behind a cut.
ETA 2: While YOU may not link to your story in any other communities until October 21st, moderators of newsletters are welcome to watch the community and list the stories posted here in their updates.
ETA 3: Comments are screened. They will be unscreened when your claim is accepted. More than one person may claim the same pairing.